Registration & Information
*Note: You can purchase a day pass if you plan on attending the event for only one day.
- Full Three-Day Conference Pass: $645
Early Bird Rate: $395 – Ends March 1st, 2017
- One-Day Conference Pass: $395
Early Bird Rate: $195 – Ends March 1st, 2017
- Store Tours (Included with Conference Registration. Limited seating available.)
- Cocktail Reception (Included with conference registration.)
*Visa, MasterCard, and American Express are all accepted.
- Full Three-Day Conference Pass: $645
Dates & Times
Monday (May 8, 2017)
- 1:00 PM to 5:30 PM – Store Tours
- 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM – Opening Night Reception & Charity Event
Tuesday (May 9, 2017)
- 7:45 AM to 5:45 PM – Retail Innovation Conference Day 1
- 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM – Cocktail Reception
Wednesday (May 10, 2017)
- 7:45 AM to 4:00 PM – Retail Innovation Conference Day 2
- 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM – Retail Innovator Awards Ceremony
450 East 29th Street,
New York, NY 10016
The Roger New York
131 Madison Avenue (between 30th and 31st Street)
New York, NY 10016More Information
Room Rate: $349 plus taxes per night
Reservation Method: To secure these room arrangements, please instruct your guests to contact The Roger reservations department at (888) 448-7788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the group room block held under Retail Innovation Conference. Please advise your guests to book as soon as possible with an individual credit card to guarantee the room. The card will not be charged until the guests arrive. Cancellation is 24 hours prior to check-in for individual reservations, otherwise one night room and tax will be charged for last minute cancellations.
Cut-Off Date: Rooms at the Roger are available on a first-come, first-serve basis until April 11, 2016 at 5 PM ET. The room rate will not be available after this date. Limited rooms are available so book today!
- Located conveniently three blocks from Apella, the event location for #RIC16 on May 10-11, 2016
- Sophisticated guest rooms at this boutique location feature imported Egyptian cotton linens, down comforters and pillows, luxurious robes, CO Bigelow bath toiletries, and gourmet mini-bars.
- Many of the rooms have stunning views of the Empire State Building from landscaped terraces —perfect for a visit to New York!
- Reservation includes complimentary Wi-Fi, nightly wine hour, newspaper, and use of on-site fitness center.
7 East 27th Street
New York City, NY 10016More Information
Room Rate: 30% off of best available rate
Reservation Method: Reservations are available
- Via Website
- Via Phone: 1.855.468.3501 (use code: CORP)
Cut-Off Date: Rooms at The Evelyn are available on a first-come, first-serve basis There are a very limited amount of rooms available so we encourage you to book today!
- Luxurious Frette linens and bathrobes, down comforter and Alberta plush mattress.
- iHome Alarm Clock Radio with dual docks and USB port.
- Gramophone for iPhones in our Executive Suites
- LG Flat-Panel HD LCD TV.
- Lefroy Brooks bathroom fixtures, walk-in rain showers with sliding rail handspray
- C.O. Bigelow bath amenities.
- Custom vanity with integrated mirror, marble sink and glass shelf.
- Table top multimedia hub on desks and USB ports access on headboards.
- Individually controlled air-conditioning and heating units.
- Time Out New York and WHERE Magazines.
- Laptop compatible safe with neon backlit digital display.
- Hair dryers, full length mirrors.
- Iron and ironing board – upon request.
- In room fridge.
29 E. 29th Street
New York, New York 10016More Information
Room Rate: $299 plus tax per night
Reservation Method: Individuals may contact The Redbury New York at 888-206-2480 or Reservations.NewYork@sbe.com. Callers must reference the group name G3 Communications in order to secure the negotiated group rate. At time of booking, each guest must provide a credit card and they will be charged a deposit in the amount of one night room and tax. Cancellation for rooms reserved as part of the group block is fourteen (14) days prior to arrival.
- Two twin beds
- 200 square feet / 19 square meter room
- Spacious slate-tiled bathroom with backlit mirror
- sbe’s signature Ciel Bath Amenities
- Italian linens and terry
- Flatscreen HDTV
- Down duvets & 300-thread-count bedding
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
50% credit through April 1, 2017. No refund after April 1, 2017.
Business casual attire is appropriate for all functions related to the Retail Innovation Conference. A jacket or sweater is recommended for air-conditioned rooms.